The Luis Alvarez CPA Scholarship Award
This scholarship is in remembrance of Luis Alvarez, CPA, Florida Education Institute’s accountant from the time the school was founded until his passing in 2009. Mr. Alvarez was a believer in the human spirit and a great family man. His business philosophy was guided by two principles: sincere hard work and friendship. The number of scholarships awarded varies per year and on funding availability. For detailed information regarding eligibility and application and selection process, students should refer to the school catalog and contact the Financial Aid office.
High School student scholarship
The Florida Education Institute High School Scholarship is available to high school seniors interested in pursuing their education at Florida Education Institute.
You may be qualified for one of four (4) scholarships (2 in the winter and 2 in the fall) granted to career-focused and success-driven high school seniors. These scholarships are for $2,500 each and must be used toward tuition costs at Florida Education Institute. Awards include:
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a senior in high school graduating by June of the current year
- Be interested in attending Florida Education Institute after high school graduation
- Show academic progress toward graduation
- Maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA or greater while attending Florida Education Institute
- Complete all necessary entrance enrollment requirements to Florida Education Institute
Application and selection process
- Submit completed scholarship application online by January 15 or May 15 of each year.
- Submit a 500-word essay describing their chosen career pursuits and why they chose Florida Education Institute to achieve their career goals.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a school or work reference (i.e. teacher, coach, manager, counselor).
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a relative (i.e. parent, guardian, sibling, grandparent, aunt/uncle, etc.).
- All completed applications will be reviewed after either the January 15 or May 15 deadline by the Florida Education Institute Scholarship Committee to determine the three recipients.
For detailed information regarding eligibility and application and selection process, students should refer to the school catalog and contact the Financial Aid office.